Monday, March 14, 2016

Farewell Friends

Hi friends!  I have good and bad news.  I have accepted a new job which I am very excited about and will be starting April 1.  Unfortunately, I feel that I'll no longer have the time to give this blog the attention it deserves.  I have loved this space so dearly for the 2.5+ years that I blogged and I have received so much love and encouragement here, from both total strangers and "real lifers."  Thank you so much for reading.  And commenting.  And sharing life with me.  If you want to continue to follow along, I'll still post on Instagram @aubreyleighgoodwin.
 


I won't go on ... this mascara isn't waterproof.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

https://img0.etsystatic.com/060/0/10591113/il_fullxfull.753239502_km1m.jpg
  

Grace and Peace to you, today and always.

Love,

26 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! Will still be following along on intragram!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad that you won't be blogging anymore but happy for the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, congratulations on your new job - that's amazing! And sad you won't be around, but you never know . . . you may just be back when you get sorted with your new schedule. You'll maybe miss the day to day life documented here . . . that's what happened to me! You take care and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man! I've enjoyed following you, and I'll continue to follow you on Instagram. Good luck on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big congrats!!! I will keep up with you on Instagram...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS on your new position. I'm so excited for you to move on to a new challenge. I'll certainly miss reading your posts but will continue to follow along on the instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck!!! Sorry to see you go but I totally get it, blogging is such a huge time commitment!I hope your new job is everything you are looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new job! Sad that you won't be blogging anymore, but I will still be following you on instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your new job! Hate to see you go, but totally understand!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats indeed! We need a visit so I can hear all about it... I'll be in touch on a future trip to Jackson. Stopping briefly to see Mom this Thursday on the way home from Seagrove Beach so no time this trip. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WTF?! I look forward to your posts internet friend. your voice shines through! good luck on your new job--those are always the bEST! maybe you will carve out some time for an update at some point:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bummer, I loved reading your blog... best of luck!

    ReplyDelete